2. ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO BE LOGGED IN
- Consult the program
- Access the Zoom links to launch the online sessions (Will be visible on the day of the session)
- Evaluate each speaker
- Complete the global course evaluation at the end
- Print your CME certificate
- Network with your colleagues
You need to log into the web app in order to access the Zoom links, complete the evaluations etc.
Username: your email
Password: password you used to register to the Course
Can’t remember your password? Contact us via the Help Desk on the dashboard of the Web App.
3. DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION SLIDES
You can download PDFs of presentations under Presentation Downloads.
If a presentation is not there when you visit the page, please check back later as we are still receiving some files. Please note however that some presenters do not authorize to share their slides. Thank you for your understanding.
4. VERIFY YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS
When we imported your information into the attendee directory of the Web App, we reset it so that your profile is visible and that other participants can contact you. If you don’t want to be contacted or be excluded from the directory, please go to My Profile on your Dashboard. Then go to Privacy to update your settings.
5. MORE QUESTIONS THAT WE DIDN’T ADDRESS HERE?
Please visit our Help Desk in the WebApp to find:
- Answers to all FAQs.
- Live Chat for any other questions and concerns.
Please note that our phone lines will only be monitored sporadically whereas the virtual Help Desk will be staffed from 7:30am until 5pm Monday through Wednesday.